Saturday, September 18, 2010

Advantages of using the right size ski boots

My favorite piece of ski equipment, which is the most important one, the boots I would be willing to spend most of my money should have been.

Are quite advanced and expert skiers that I call the best performance of my skis and boots, but I found that the boots are the most important. I spend between $ 500 and $ 700 for a good pair of shoes which, by comparison, I spend a couple of ski 300-400.

My current boots are Dalbello Kingston. FirstSo long, I had the L10. Well, experienced skiers will say get a good performance from a boat, it must be pretty tight, which can cause pain if not seated. There is nothing worse than foot pain when skiing.

Normally, I'm skiing in California - Lake Tahoe to be exact, too. My favorite places are Heavenly, Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows. I often go North Star, if I'm with family, because this is a family-friendly infrastructure. Thealso skiing in Utah and Colorado, but they were just lucky that on two occasions. I hope to go to Switzerland, I have one day a friend who has a condo there.

I ride in all types of conditions. Powder is obviously better, but often ends in California by ice conditions.

Again, proper installation boot is vital, especially in these conditions. It 's definitely an area that I have when I buy gear will scrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment